PARMI (PAttern Recognition & Machine Intelligence) Co., Ltd. is a technology-intensive company that develops and supplies in-line 3D inspection equipment used in various applications ranging from SMT manufacturing to semiconductor processing, from its base in Daejeon, South Korea, and is well-known across the globe.
- Needed a fast and efficient LCL solution for large customers in Eastern Europe.
- Efficient logistics and supply chain management were a key requirement in continuing to develop overseas markets amid increasingly fierce competition.
- To avoid delays in final delivery and unexpected additional logistics costs, it was necessary to find an optimal route and provide prompt service with the aim of providing a more consistent LCL service.
- As cargo destinations were in Eastern Europe it was important to secure a direct LCL service route from Busan, South Korea.
- A stable tracking system was needed to ensure full visibility of the cargo and ensure efficient planning.
- Working with LCL providers is complex and it’s not always easy to plan the most efficient or optimal transport solution.
- In addition to international ocean freight via LCL, close cooperation was also needed with partners in the destination countries for import customs clearance and delivery.
- Efficient schedule and P/O management through weekly status reports for all related jobs.
- Cooperation with all LCL consolidators to find the most optimal direct transportation route.
- Provision of specialized services through the assignment of skilled dedicated customer service operators with experience in handling complex international supply chains.
- Continuous business cooperation with destination partners to ensure faster import processing customs clearance, and efficient delivery services.
- Directly contributed to improving the customer’s KPIs.
- Delivered more stable logistics cost management.
- Shortened delivery schedule by providing optimal transportation routes.
- New trade lanes were added based on existing performance.
WeFreight Korea’s unique service and strength are that it can share a continuous status report almost every day. Although it is a sea service section, I would like to thank you once again for the accurate and prompt response, which is no different than the air service. We really hope that in the future, export cargo of existing Eastern Europe and new contract customers can also develop opportunities for mutual growth through continuous business cooperation with WeFreight Korea.
– Mr. Leo Lee, Manager of Global SCM Team at PARMI